- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped Medjool dates (6-8)
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maca powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds or coconut
1. In a food processor, process the walnuts, 1/2 cup hemp seeds, coconut and pinch of sea salt until fine.
2. Add the dates, cacao, coconut oil, maca and vanilla.
3. Process until the mixture holds together well.
4. Scoop out a rounded teaspoon of the dough then roll in your palm to form a ball. Roll in hemp seeds or coconut.
5. Repeat until you have used up all the dough. You will get approximately 28 little balls. One servings is 2 balls.
6. Store in the refrigerator for up to a week or freeze for up to 2 months