One of my favorite raw food desserts is chocolate avocado pudding (don’t be grossed out; it’s actually a surprisingly delicious treat). I like to think of this smoothie as the sip-worthy version of that fabulous recipe. This is a perfect goodie when chocolate cravings pay a visit!
- 2 small bananas, frozen
- 1 to 2 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/4 Hass avocado
- 1 3/4 cup almond milk or nondairy milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup baby spinach, tightly packed
1. Wash and prep all ingredients.
2. Blend till smooth and serve.
Psst… For more delicious juice and smoothie recipes, pick up a copy of Crazy Sexy Juice today, cheers!