- 1 can of chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of diced dill pickle (about 1 spear)
- Good shake each of paprika and cumin
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Cracked black pepper
- Sea salt, to taste
1. Rinse the chickpeas well and drain. Put 3/4 of the chickpeas in a Nutribullet or food processor and pulse until they become crumbly.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, taste and adjust to your liking.