- 3 cups of raw cashews, soaked for 1 night in clear water, well-rinsed & well-drained
- 2 cups roasted pumpkin purée
- 1 cup of vegan chocolate drops
- 2 to 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1. Melt your vegan chocolate drops. Let them cool a bit.
2. Place all of your ingredients into your Vitamix or power-blender.
3. Gradually increase mixing speed until the mixture is at your preference for a spread (1-2 minutes). Once the texture is to your liking, decrease speed, remove spread and place into jars.