- 4 cups purple sweet potato, cubed
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt (to taste)
- Pinch of cardamom
1. Place potatoes in a large pot and fill with water. Place pot over high heat and bring to a boil.
2. Once potatoes come to a boil, turn down and let simmer for 20 – 25 minutes until potatoes are fork tender. Turn off stove top.
3. Drain potatoes and place back into the pot. Add almond milk, maple syrup, ground ginger, cinnamon, salt and cardamom.
4. Mash with potato masher and stir until well combined. Enjoy!