- 1 cup shredded butternut squash (peeled and deseeded)
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- Salt to taste
1. Shred your butternut squash. Place the shredded butternut squash on a paper towel and press with another paper towel to squeeze out the excess water.
2. Mix together the shredded butternut squash and the arrowroot.
3. Place ghee in a large frying pan over medium heat.
4. Once melted, add 1/4 cup of the hash mixture into the pan, making 4 pancakes.
5. Press down using the back of your spatula and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Flip after 2.5 to 3 minutes. The bottom should be light brown/crispy. Cook more if you want it crispier or check earlier if you prefer it softer.
7. Continue to cook for an additional 1.5-2 minutes, depending on how crispy you want it.
8. Salt to taste and enjoy!