RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1 1/2 cups almond or coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- handful blueberries
- handful chopped walnuts
1. In a medium bowl, stir together chia seeds, hemp hearts, milk, pumpkin pie spice and honey.
2. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Transfer to a small saucepan and heat over medium-low until the no-oatmeal is warm.
4. Divide between 3 to 4 bowls and serve with blueberries and walnuts on top.Print Recipe
Get tasty & nourishing recipes straight to your inbox every week!