RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Beet, Tomato & Chickpea Salad
Yield: 4 servings
- 5-6 beets, use various colors if you can, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 hot pepper, chopped
- 1 can (398ml/14oz) chickpeas. For raw vegan option you can use sprouted chickpeas.
- 1-2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 extra big handfuls spinach
- 2 heads romaine, chopped
1. Mix all ingredients, except spinach/romaine, in a salad bowl.
2. Toss and let sit for a while to marinade flavors.
3. Add spinach and romaine, toss, serve and enjoy!Print Recipe
Get tasty & nourishing recipes straight to your inbox every week!