RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Yield: 2 cups
- 1 cup Cashew Aioli (recipe below)
- 1⁄4 cup jarred artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
1. In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
Cashew Aioli (yields 2 cups):
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked in water for 4 or more hours to soften
- 1⁄4 cup filtered water, to blend
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
1. In a high-speed blender, blend all ingredients until smooth. Add water as needed to reach desired thick, mayo-type consistency.Print Recipe
Get tasty & nourishing recipes straight to your inbox every week!