- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 1/2 cups dried apricots
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup almond meal
1. Add macadamia nuts and apricots to a food processor and blend until broken down into small pieces
2. Add coconut and almond meal and blend until well combined.
3. Put mixture in fridge for at least 30 minutes
4. Roll into tablespoon sized balls. Add desiccated coconut to a bowl and dip balls into coconut.
5. Store bliss balls in the freezer in an airtight container. Eat them straight from the freezer or enjoy them defrosted. Delicious!