RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Apple Pie Smoothie
By Jenna Orme
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 large apples, any kind (I used my favorite, gala)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 3 Medjool (pitted) dates
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or any plant-based milk)
- large glass of ice cubes
- handful of spinach (optional)
1. Place all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
Get tasty & nourishing recipes straight to your inbox every week!