- 1 ripe avocado, halved
- 1 lime, halved
- 1/4 cup diced plum or vine-ripe tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt, to taste (I use about 1/4-1/2 teaspoon large-flake sea salt)
1. Scoop the flesh of the avocado into a small bowl. Juice either 1/2 to 1 lime over the avocado. Use the back of a fork to mash the avocado and lime juice together.
2. Add the tomatoes, cilantro and garlic to the bowl and gently fold into the avocado mixture.
3. Season with sea salt, to taste.
4. Serve with tortilla chips, veggie sticks or your favorite dip-able snack.