RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Coconut Kefir Yogurt
Yield: 4 servings
- 16 ounces organic coconut meat (if frozen, thawed)
- 1 tablespoon coconut kefir
- 1 capsule (contents) dairy free probiotic
- juice of 2 freshly squeezed lemons
- juice of 1 freshly squeezed lime
- ½ cup raw coconut water
1. Blend all ingredients in your Vitamix or blender until creamy and smooth.
2. Pour into a glass jar or glass container and cover with cheesecloth or other breathable fabric and secure with a rubberband.
3. Leave out at room temperature overnight (I leave mine for 12 hours) and then refrigerate and enjoy!
Note: the yogurt should be creamy and have the consistency of a normal yogurt. If it looks chunky after sitting out overnight, put it back in the blender until it gets creamy.Print Recipe