Official Monthly Giveaway Rules
Terms of Conditions & Use (OFFICIAL RULES)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ENTRIES THAT ARE INCOMPLETE OR HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA OR CANADA ONLY.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must have a valid email address, and it is the entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any email address change. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia or Canada who have reached the age of majority in their state, territory, or province of residence at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor; its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries; participating advertising and promotional agencies; and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
2. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of these Giveaways is Crazy Sexy Wellness, LLC, P.O. Box 207, Woodstock NY 12498.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The start and end dates/times of each Giveaway (the “Entry Period”) will be posted on the applicable Giveaway webpage. If not posted, the Entry Period for a monthly Giveaway shall commence at 12:01a.m. on the first day of the month and conclude at 11:59 p.m. on the last day of the month.
4. ENTRIES: To enter a Giveaway, follow the instructions on the Giveaway webpage. Submission will result in one (1) entry. Limit (1) entry per household. Entries using macro, robotic, script, or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete or inaccurate entries. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address who satisfies these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
5. PRIZE(S): The prize(s) (including each prize’s approximate retail value) available to be won in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the Giveaway’s webpage. Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Import tax may apply to shipments to Canada. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied, outside of manufacturer’s limited warranty. No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply.
6. DRAWING: One potential winner will be selected from the entries submitted during the Entry Period. Potential winner selection will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email, using the email used to enter a Giveaway and will be asked to provide their full name, age and mailing address within a specified time period. If a potential winner does not respond to prize email notification within 7 days. Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner, picked randomly, from the remaining entries received during the Entry Period. If confirmed as a winner, please allow a minimum of eight (8) weeks for prize delivery.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Potential winners (and parent or legal guardian, if winner is a minor) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where legally permissible, a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prizes and selection of alternate potential winners. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate potential winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize.
8. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic-transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone-equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Giveaway if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices, or intending to abuse, threaten, or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
9. RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS. By participating in the Giveaway, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Sponsor and/or Kris Carr from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize.
10. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by entering and participating in the Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including without limitation lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”); and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages (including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages) and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York State law, without reference to New York’s choice of law rules, governs the Giveaway and all aspects related thereto.
11. GIVEAWAY RESULTS: To request the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Kris Carr Winners List, P.O. Box 207, Woodstock, NY 12498. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway. Canadian residents may omit return postage.