Hi Precious Pals,
Happy (nearly) New Year! Tonight, I’ll be tooting my party horn and tossing virtual confetti towards the heavens. This is going to be a grrreat year for us both. I can feel it my bones.
More than anything, tomorrow serves as a symbol — of expansive new beginnings.
In the past, I’ve lunged upon New Year’s Day, beating it over the head with a bat and broom. (We all know how this story ends.) Not this year! As I said a few weeks ago, I’m focusing on how I want to feel in 2013 (thank you, Danielle LaPorte!) and setting intentions from that holy, sacred space. I hope you will too.
In the spirit of shifting toward a life that feels deliciously good, whole and passionate, I called in my friend and miracle maven, Gabrielle Bernstein. For those of you who don’t know Gabby, she’s a shining motivational speaker, author and the leader of the Spirit Junkie nation. Tomorrow, her brand spankin’ new book, May Cause Miracles, hits shelves.
Earlier this month, Gabby and I sat around my kitchen island to chat about the ins and outs of change. I hope our conversation infuses your 2013 intentions with the confidence you need to forge ahead feeling more empowered and at peace. Use our tips to create a kinder, simpler, happier new year.
Here’s a peek at what you’ll learn …
- How to make changes that stick.
- The simple practice that has helped Gabby make small and life-altering shifts over the years. It takes less than a minute each day!
- The major stumbling blocks that are standing between you & transformational change and how to begin knocking them down.
- My approach to change in 2013 (I’ve never made resolutions like this before!)
- A fresh, new way to embrace forgiveness and release the negative thinking that’s holding you back.
- Unicorns can talk!
Your turn: What’s the one thing you will transform in 2013?
Once again, Happy New Year! I hope you have the best year ever, and I just adore you to your core. xo